My Favorite music

This is my first post in this blog. It's been a long time since I wrote about something. I have a lot of interest about music. Actually I hear all kind of music, I never give boundaries about genres in music. Music is something universal. It's something magical that can change the emotion of people who heard it. Sometimes when we fell down, then we hear our favorite song being played, our mood will be increased eventually. I have a lot of favorite musicians. They come from different genre of music, but actually my favorite genre of music are jazz, brit pop, and alternative.

My favorite musicians ever :
1. MUSE
I really like their music. Their genre is something called alternative rock. They sometimes mixed Rock music with some orchestra, and it's really nice to hear.






2. COLDPLAY
soft music, with a unique lyrics, and also unique voice from the vocalist, love it so much.






3. MALIQ N D'ESSENTIALS


It's one of my favorite local bands in Indonesia. Their genre is jazz. Their music is very unique, and they always have meaningful lyric in their song.






Beside that, I also like NIDJI, ALICIA KEYS, JASON MRAZ, ONE REPUBLIC, SHERINA,  etc.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Skincare Products

The Sign that He is not For You, Yet

Kenangan